Subject: Re: RoLo / Serial Controller questions ? [Off topic]
From: Jon Read (
Date: 2002-08-12

Just FYI, you may find this useful. Apologies for the off-topic post. sell 2 CR1616s in a pack for 1.65... I have no
relationship with this company, I'm just a satisfied customer.

"Panasonic CR1616 3V Lithium Coin - 2 Pack Panasonic CR1616 3V
Lithium Coin - 2 Pack
Brand New Product to !
Twin Pack of these popular small disc shaped batteries used in
everything from calculators to computer memory applications etc."