Subject: Suggestion for next release

Suggestion for next release

From: Guy Devos <vosg_at_skynet.be>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 15:33:10 +0200

Hi all

I'm new to this mailing list, and I must say that I really appreciate the efforts of the people involved in creating a great
alternative firmware. Keep up the good work!

It would be very nice if directories could be sorted by time stamp of the files, rather than alphabetically, so the most recent
songs are displayed first. I can imagine that a lot of users (like myself) like to play the MP3's that they have copied recently
onto the Archos.

Again, thanks all for ROCKBOX!

Guy Devos.