Subject: Great work!
From: Mark K (rockbox_at_sendmarkmail.com)
Date: 2002-08-13

Hi! This is my first email to the board. I've been a long time lurker,
almost daily--- lurking since the days when the site only had info on how to
control the LEDs. I hadn't actually downloaded the rockbox code until
today, and I just wanted to congradulate on the great work.

I have a Jukebox Studio 20 (Player).

I'm torn right now, as to which firmware to keep most permanently... I'm
really looking forward to a bootloader until the day when Rockbox surpasses
all my needs. I especially like the use of the red LED indicator and the
volume control being able to go much louder than the original firmware (I
was surprised to discover this!). I'm especially looking forward to
improvements in the UI to match the old firmware and such features as just
fastforwarding/rewinding within a song.

Wish I could code... but that's not my area. Otherwise I'd be helping in
that way. Otherwise, here I lurk.

Great work all!!!

Mark