Subject: Most needed feature
From: Ryan Koski (ryan_at_koski.cc)
Date: 2002-08-13

Hello...

Forgive me if this has been discussed already. I perused the mailing list
archives (albeit quickly) but didn't see any discussion about this.

The single most needed feature for Rockbox: The ability to browse playlist
contents as if it were a directory. If I have a playlist with 100 songs in it,
and song #21 is playing, I want to be able to browse the list of songs in the
playlist to find the next one I want to play instead of having to use the
left/right buttons to move one track at a time.

Thoughts? Doable?

Thanks,

--
Ryan Koski