Subject: Re: shorter file names

Re: shorter file names

From: George Styles <george_at_ripnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 12:41:27 +0100

It would be better to remove first any numbers, and then any common prefixes
to names, so

Dido - No Angel - 1. Cool Song
Dido - No Angel - 2. Not so Cool Song

becomes

1. Cool Song
2. Not So Cool Song

or to use some mechanism where the entire list can scroll back and forth at
once (what I am working on now...)