Subject: Re: Re: shorter file names

Re: Re: shorter file names

From: Fabian Merki <fabian_at_merkisoft.ch>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 13:47:16 +0200

that is also a very good idea. but unfortunately it only works in organized directories.
i have a huge various directory with all new songs i like (current size 380 -> i was the one who set the max_dir to 500 for that reason). mostly i have one or two songs from one artist but sometimes i have more...

if we could support many styles the $a $b switch and the cutting-style than there won't be anyone who would be unhappy.

fabian