Subject: Re: Some bugs: Menu appears after 2 keypresses only / F2+up...
From: Björn Stenberg (
Date: 2002-08-15

Uwe Freese wrote:
> After starting a playlist, I have to press the F1 key two times to
> make the menu appear the first time. The same after I was in the dir
> browser.

Fixed. It was a newly-introduced button filter that got a bit carried away. :-)

> On my recorder, F2+up has the same function as F3 (statusbar
> on/off). Was this planned?

Not on mine. Could this be a physical effect on your unit? That pressing those two keys causes F3 to be pressed too?

> Whoever changes it - could you please set shuffle on/off to F2?

Coming soon. :-)

> The FFW/BACK setting is not saved to RTC.

Yes it is, but you have to exit the menu before turning the unit off. This is a bit confusing and will be corrected.

> BTW: Has anybody thought of leaving dir browser / menu automatically
> and go to the play screen if the user doesn't press any key for x
> seconds?

I'm generally very allergic to machines doing things "on their own". But it could of course be configurable like everything else. :-)