Subject: Re: Loadable fonts - blank screen
From: Robert Hak (
Date: 2002-08-15

Just a heads up. Chances are this isn't you. Myself and some others were
experiancing the same issue this morning.

Its being looked into ;)

On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, Uwe Freese wrote:

I tried to compile the latest cvs version with loadable fonts (I run
configure, then make). I copied ajbrec.ajz and system.ajf to my
archos, the system.ajf seems to contain a "alt6x10" font (String at
byte 4ff), doesn't contain only 0x00's and has a size of 3880 Bytes.

But after booting the AJB, the screen is blank and nothing happens.
What did I do wrong?

Bye, Uwe.

                    Robert E. Hak

"Are you pondering what I am pondering Pinky?"
"I think so Brain, but you wear the pink tutu this time."
        - Pinky and the Brain