Subject: MP3 Decoder over DSP
From: Jeff (rtos_at_vsnl.net)
Date: 2002-08-16

MP3 Decoder over DSP's for your organization

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings.

I am Jeff, Executive-Business Development for MP3 Decoder and other DSP solutions,India.

We specialize in the above technology areas to help our clients deliver 'first-to-market' solutions.

We would like to work with you in providing our MP3 Decoder over all major DSP's and processors for you and your clients business requirements.

These are the products and development services offered by us:

Product
* MP3 Decoder

Services
* Porting Audio/Video and speech codecs to DSPs,ARM
  -Digital Video: MPEG4, MPEG2, JPEG, H.26X
  -Digital Audio: MP3, AAC
* Specifying, implementing and testing DSP applications
* Development of DSP-based software solutions

Other Products
* MPEG4 Video Decoder
* MPEG2 Video Decoder
* MPEG2 Multiplexer and transcoder

Our value proposition to your firm and your clients include:

* In-depth knowledge and expertise in Audio/Video standards and DSP technologies
* Experienced development team with good project management and communications skills
* Cost effective offshore development services
* Quick ramp-up of additional Technical and Project Management Teams

We will mail you details of our products and our expertise summary of our firm based on your request.

Looking forward to hearing from you in this regard.

Best Regards,

Jeff. S
Executive-Business Development
rtos_at_vsnl.net

San Francisco ... New Jersey ... Bangalore