Subject: Re: PATCH: make toys on recorder a compile time option
From: Daniel Stenberg (daniel_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2002-08-16

On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, Alex Gitelman wrote:

> It's really cool! I think sometimes we forget the purpose of this whole
> project - to play MP3. I have lots of other toys (including my laptop) that
> I can use for playing games much better way,

Right, and your stereo/computer/TV plays the music better. So why use the
Archos i the first place?

Because that's the unit you carry around!

I often end up leaving my laptop at home when I take the subway or a bus
somewehere, but I bring my Archos.

So, when I sit there on my twenty minute ride, listening to some fine music.
Hm, yes, it could be fun to get a little game to amuse myself with while
having nothing better to do...

Anyway, that's my opinon.

Then again, we'll soon offer multiple loadable firmwares so we can have both
a "game-enabled" one and a "optmized for mp3-buffer" one on our disks! ;-)

--
Daniel "Bagder" Stenberg -- http://rockbox.haxx.se/