Subject: Re: MP3 Decoder over DSP
From: Daniel Stenberg (daniel_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2002-08-16

On Fri, 16 Aug 2002, Jeff wrote:

> I am Jeff, Executive-Business Development for MP3 Decoder and other DSP
> solutions,India.
>
> We specialize in the above technology areas to help our clients deliver
> 'first-to-market' solutions.
>
> We would like to work with you in providing our MP3 Decoder over all major
> DSP's and processors for you and your clients business requirements.

Dear Sir,

We were very happy to receive your kind offer.

We are indeed interested in DSP programming for our target MP3
decoders/encoders, the Micronas MAS3507D and MAS3587F.

I seriously doubt we will be 'first-to-market', but we would appreciate
assistance in this matter anyway.

We can promise you at least one, possibly two, T-shirt for any find effort
you can put in here. Oh, and a very fine place in the credits list and in the
minds of all the users that will be happy when they run your code!

--
  Daniel "Bagder" Stenberg -- http://rockbox.haxx.se/