Subject: Re: Resume
From: Mats Lidell (matsl_at_contactor.se)
Date: 2002-08-16

>>>>> Björn wrote:

Björn> There are a few bugs left to squash:

I would suggest a simple GUI change for the WPS-id3-view for the
Player. Not as a final solution but to get rid of the an ugly thing
for the 1.3 release.

The wps-id3-mode doesn't work well together with the FF-display. With
a long song name the second line is scrolled and thus there is a raise
between the FF-update and the scroll thread. Both trying to update the
line at the same time.

We could probably stop the scroll during FF but I think that it would
create a strange GUI. Instead I suggest that the wps-id3-view uses the
first line only for the id3-info. In this order: song, artist and
album. This would normally be a scrolling line. This makes all three
views use the first line for info and the second line for time. It's
not a final solution but would be a rather solid GUI for the 1.3
release, IMHO.

Yours

--
%% Mats