Subject: Another feature suggestion...
From: Robert Tweed (
Date: 2002-08-18

This is something I always think "if only I could do this.." when playing big playlists, then forget about it five minutes later.

The idea is to have a button (or combo) that allows the current track to be both skipped, and permanently deleted from the current playlist. This is for when you playlist just about every album in your collection, but one or two have bad tracks you really don't want to listen to, and don't want to have to manually hunt down in a text editor later.

Anyone else think this is a good idea, and is it practicable (and please don't ask me to implement it myself, because you should already know the answer to that ;)

- Robert