Subject: auto volume
From: Mike Soultanian (msoultan_at_csulb.edu)
Date: 2002-08-18

I'm really diggin' the auto volume control. It's pretty handy when
driving in the car because my MP3 volumes levels are all over the
place. However, is it possible to make the release time longer than 8
seconds (30 or more?) or is this hardcoded in the proccessor?

What I'm going for is an overall leveling effect, and that way when a
song hit's a quiet point, it won't pump up really loud and then drop
back down when the bass hits. Plus, it will tend to average out all the
songs to the same volume.

Thanks,
Mike

--