Subject: Re: Resume
From: Mats Lidell (matsl_at_contactor.se)
Date: 2002-08-19

>>>>> Justin wrote:

Justin> OK, the scrolling problem is fixed. While FF/RW in the player,
Justin> scrolling is stopped. Let me know how that looks Mats.

It doesn't look that bad. The bug is certainly fixed. I might even
consider it as a feature not to show the time unless you are FF/RW
where it really makes a lot of sense to see it. ;-)

On the other hand I still have a hard time to give up my version of
the wps: First line scrolling with song - artist - album. Second line
showing the time. Similar to the other views.

For the second line I have actually displayed the time together with
the songs position in the playlist. Example: "02/12 03:45"
(index/amount time) But on the other hand I will then have the same
problem as above since the second line must change when going into
FF/RW-mode. I probably also rate song position higher than playtime.
Conclusion: It's hard to get this right.

Let's hope customizable wps leads to happiness ;-)

Yours

--
%% Mats