Subject: Re: HD Error?
From: Justin Heiner (
Date: 2002-08-19

Don't worry about it. Don't return it to Best Buy. If you have the Player off
while you charge it, after a decently long amount of time, it will display HD
Error for no apparent reason. All you have to do is hold the stop button to
turn it off. Also, if you have the Player ON when you charge it, this doesn't
happen. There's really no error in the HD, it just says there is :-)

I freaked out the first time I saw that also.

--- Josh <> wrote:
> Hi. I just got the HD error for no apparent reason. Left it charging, when I
> came back I got HD error, so luckily having bestbuy warrantee it wasnt too
> large a problem. but my question is, do you know why this happens? if so,
> can you fix it? I am hesitant to try this rockbox os replacement again until
> this is definitely fixed.

Do You Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs