Subject: false info are displayed by "low-quality" mp3
From: Benoit Midy (bmidy_at_guddland.lu)
Date: 2002-08-19

Hi, all

Firstly : since many time I still have problem whith the WPS that displays some files
length as 3:05 (for example) for a file that is about 90 mins !!
It appeasr only for low rates file like my numerized audio cassete file at a a rate of 32 or
16 kbps with ionly 22000Hz ? any explications ? does somweone else have the same
problem ?

Secondly : about the mid-song resume : I get success using it on my Player, but on my
recordr I did not get any success !!
And about the false position time display is it fixed ? planned to be fixed ?

Thirdly : is the release 1.3 planned to be released ? and what will be the next feature for
the next release 1.4 (I hope) like recording feature?

Good works.
Thanks
Benoit Midy
Guddland Digital S.A.