Subject: Re: Re: Re: false info are displayed by "low-quality" mp3
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2002-08-19

Benoit Midy wrote:
> Yes I do really listen to the sound, and I confirm that it will restart the
> file on the recorder :( and it will resume the file on the player :)

Interesting. Can you send me sector 61 from your disk after shutting down mid-song? Preferrably shutting down close to the end of the song, so the disk has spun once mid-song. Otherwise the current offset will only be in RTC, which is harder to send. :-)

On linux, the command to dump sector 61 is:

# dd if=/dev/sda of=sector61.bin count=1 bs=512 skip=61

--
Björn