Subject: So how does thi shcarging thing work?

So how does thi shcarging thing work?

From: Josh <jet_at_nyip.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 07:04:47 -0400

I have the studio 20 and I have heard that the charger does not stop
charging the unit hence damaging the batteries. Therefore, how do I know
when the batteries are charged? My unit says Battery Charge, then Battery
Charging... does this mean it is charged? Also, is there any harm to leaving
the charger plugged in constantly while using usb? since I imagine usb kills
batteries that is what I have been doing. Only owned my unit 1 day, and I
want it to last.