Subject: anyone has a low-quality very-long mp3?
From: Daniel Stenberg (daniel_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2002-08-19

Hey

It would be enough if someone ran their Recorder (recording something stupid)
for a suffcient time. I don't want this to violate any copyrights.

I'd prefer something that extends 90 minutes, 16 kbps at 22KHz or something.
Preferably, a set of different lengths and encoding.

Then we could put these files on the web site and use this set for
debugging/testing of various bugs/features that people report.

I know there are people who want to contribute. Here's your chance to step
forward and help out!

--
Daniel "Bagder" Stenberg -- http://rockbox.haxx.se/