Subject: Re: cvs: apps playlist.c,1.37,1.38
From: Uwe Freese (mail_at_uwe-freese.de)
Date: 2002-08-19

Hello,

Daniel Stenberg schrieb am Monday, August 19, 2002, 2:45:04 PM:

DS> When shuffle is ENABLED. And you press PLAY in a dir, the selected
DS> song is now the first song to get played.

I know that people have different meanings about what song should
played when starting to play a shuffled dir. I liked it as it was
(first song is also random).
Can you please make the behaviour configurable with a menu option
([1st song in shuffle mode] selected / random)?

DS> [...] shuffle the list and then find the selected song in the
DS> shuffled list and play that.
DS> [...] We could optionally put the selected song first in the
DS> playlist and then shuffle all the rest,

You haven't done this by now because of the resume function makes it
difficult, right?

Bye, Uwe.