Subject: Réf. : What do I need to make my own .mod ?
From: jeansebastien.tauth_at_mpsa.com
Date: 2002-08-19

No one to help me on this matter ?
I tried to install some compilation tool, but it's a bit out of my
knowledge. Where can I find a good introduction course to "build your
archos.mod for dummies"

I'm currently using the latest daily build and I have to say that I won't
use Archos firmware anylonger ! Rockbox has now outdated the 5.08 firmware
that I previously used (except that I had my AJBS20 freezing twice). A big
thumb up for ALL Rockbox Guys !!!

I'd like to compile my own .mod. It's just for fun, just to learn new
tricks...
I tried to follow the instructions posted on Björn website, but
unfortunately I can't get things working...
I'm a real newbie in this area. I run NT and I downloaded
rockbox-daily-20020819.tar.gz
I don't have anything to actually make the build. No command line...

What do I need ???
I'm totally lost.