Subject: Re: false info are displayed by "low-quality" mp3

Re: false info are displayed by "low-quality" mp3

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 19:23:36 +0200 (MET DST)

On Mon, 19 Aug 2002, Benoit Midy wrote:

> Another interesting things is that the archos firmware display it without
> problem for the legth, bitrate, frequency ? do they support the non
> standard mpeg 2.5 ?

Perhaps, but those bitrates/frequences you use are not 2.5, so these can't be
used to test that.

> And a last things in the last cvs modification I saw a reference to this

You were too quick to check it out, as I added that page to the web just
before I committed, and the web only updates its static HTML pages once per
hour. ;-) Check again now!

--
Daniel "Bagder" Stenberg -- http://rockbox.haxx.se/