Subject: Re: comments on the faq
From: Robert Hak (rhak_at_ramapo.edu)
Date: 2002-08-20

A13: I looked at it. It looks like a url. What am I missing? I see:
      "A13. http://www.sourceforge.net"

Q30: This was a question/comment posted on slashdot that we responded to.
      Seeing as we are no longer at version 1.0, Im going edit it for
      content.

A31: Updated. While there is a version of ROLO available, it is not yet
      part of the main dev branch, and the recorder version is still not
      complete.