Subject: Re: Battery Charging Question?
From: Robert Hak (
Date: 2002-08-20

You say you found it on the Archos site. Do you have a url for that?

Im just curious to see what they have up about Rockbox

On Mon, 19 Aug 2002, Bill Kantz wrote:

I have to say great job to the developers! I purchased my Recorder 20
yesterday and I loaded RockBox 1.2 within 2 hours of bringing it home. I
found this project through the ARCHOS web site.

                    Robert E. Hak

       Rockbox: The Archos Firmware Replacement!

"If men can run the world, why can't they stop wearing neckties?
 How intelligent is it to start the day by tying a noose around
 your neck?"
        - Rita Rudner