Subject: Re: cvs: apps settings.c,1.33,1.34 sound_menu.c,1.22,1.23 menu.c,1.26,1.27
From: Markus Braun (
Date: 2002-08-20

Hi Uwe!

 Uwe Freese ( wrote:
> Hello Markus,
> 1. Some debug menus don't work correctly, the statusbar should be
> disabled there. The 1st line is empty (instead of a statusbar) and the
> debug output starts at line 2. See the battery voltage display.

Thanks for reporting! I'll fix that.

> 2. Statusbar doesn't disappear when going into USB mode.

Currently I don't know how to do that, since displaying 'USB mode' is
done in the firmware and I don't want to call status bar from there.
On the other side usb_wait_for_disconnect() is blocking and I can not update
status bar from wps or tree periodically.

Markus Braun