Subject: Line-In on Studio
From: John Wood (
Date: 2002-08-21

I was just looking at a Studio.. I have a recorder.

Does any one known what the line-in is for on the studio? It can't record
after all???

This message is intended only for the stated addressee(s)
and may be confidential. Access to this email by anyone
else is unauthorised. Any opinions expressed in this email
do not necessarily reflect the opinions of royalblue.
Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination,
either whole or in part is prohibited,. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message, please notify
the sender immediately.