Subject: RE: Line-In on Studio
From: John Wood (John.Wood_at_royalblue.com)
Date: 2002-08-21

>> Other than that, I can't find a use for it. One day I might build a
hands-free adapter for my mobile phone, so I can hear my phone
ringing when I'm listening to music... <<

Or you could just switch vibration on instead. :)

Thanks,
John

This message is intended only for the stated addressee(s)
and may be confidential. Access to this email by anyone
else is unauthorised. Any opinions expressed in this email
do not necessarily reflect the opinions of royalblue.
Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination,
either whole or in part is prohibited,. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message, please notify
the sender immediately.