Subject: Re: Track change silence
From: Robert Hak (
Date: 2002-08-21

I am going to say this as politely as I can. I have seen several posts on
this list along the same lines. "I mailed, no one responded, I guess no
one cares."

We care, but sometimes we are a bit tied up in others things. Be patient.
If you don't get an answer, swing by IRC and ask (if you can). Or give it
some time and mail again.

Coping and attitude tends to delay responses from what I have seen.