Subject: Re: My take on roadmapping and future

Re: My take on roadmapping and future

From: George Styles <george_at_ripnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 10:56:14 +0100

> As for what comes after 1.4, it is a big mystery and is mostly up to all
the
> hard-working programmers and what they feel like writing and doing. My
> personal hope for 1.4 is that we get the fat file writing code added
> (upcoming braveness required when that code is committed for testing).

I am well up for testing the writing code - I always assume my Jukebox could
be lost/dropped/nicked (I work in Southwark...) so I keep a full backup of
its contents

also, I am in a position to build the firmware myself from the CVS, so if
its a #define thats not a problem either

let me know if u need help