Subject: RE: Réf. : Re: RE : What do I need to make my own .mod ?
From: edx (
Date: 2002-08-21

Don't give up that fast :)

Get the latest source. After installing the GNU-SH tools, go to your
start menu -> GNU-SH Tool Chain -> GNU-SH Command Prompt and cd to your
/firmware directory.
Type "make -f win32.mak" there. Go to the /apps dir and type "make -f
win32.mak" again (be sure to put scramble.exe in there first, take the
precompiled version from There you go -
your self-cooked compilation of the latest mod file.

        edx (Felix Arends)