Subject: Will Recorder operate without batteries on external power?

Will Recorder operate without batteries on external power?

From: <Rdwrockbox_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 16:52:18 EDT

I have my Recorder open and hope that my rework guy will have time to tack
wires on the RAM so I can find the problem with loading 1.27d that is holding
up release of ROLO.

When the wires are attached, I will not be able to put the unit back in the
case and I would rather not put the batteries in - there would be no support
for the end PC boards.

Does anyone know if the Recorder will operate without the batteries?

Thanks
Randy Wood