Subject: Re: Compiling
From: Robert Hak (
Date: 2002-08-22

Hehehe no worries.. we all have those days.

Seeing as you say your not fluent in C, and you want to help out *poke
poke poke*. A good way to learn might be to look at the API doc in the
/doc directory. Following that you can look over the code and see what
does/doesn't match and ask questions/make corrections/heckel us as you see

In other words, learn to code by doc-ing ;)

Then just interject code/questions/suggestions as you feel comfortable..

Just a thought...

btw.. welcome aboard ;)