Subject: USB suggestion and question
From: Lee Marlow (lmarlow_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2002-08-23

Suggestion:
When coming out of USB mode, I think we should try to
auto-resume. The disk may have changed, but the disk
may have changed since the last time Rockbox was
booted (I can go into Archos' USB mode by turning it
on with USB plugged in). There isn't a guarantee that
auto-resume will work when turning it on, so why be
concerned about it when coming out of USB mode?

Question:
Will the recorder charge while in USB mode? According
to the code it looks like it should, but I just wanted
to verify that. (I checked the FAQ :)

Lee
lmarlow_at_yahoo.com

P.S. I can't wait to have IRC access back.