Subject: Good Windows Editor
From: Justin Heiner (jheiner_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2002-08-25

I found a decent looking editor that even lets you know which format it is in
(to be exact, it tells you what formats it can convert to. The one that isn't
avaiable is the one it is. heh). And it's free! I just wanted to pass this
along for any other possible windows developers we may have:
Edit Pad Light
http://www.editpadpro.net/editpadlite.html

-Justin