Subject: Adding features
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2002-08-26

Hi.

We are rushing ahead at breakneck pace, and I would like to ask those of you with CVS commit access to please excercise restraint in adding new features without consulting with me.

I have a pretty firm design vision (that I unfortunately find difficult expressing in writing) and also rather high standards for the code. Therefore I ask that you let me review, adapt and merge any patches which add significant new code.

This is not a complaint about any specific person or merge done lately. I just want to say this now so it doesn't become a problem later.

Thank you everyone for your hard efforts.

--
Björn