Subject: RE: strange effect !!

RE: strange effect !!

From: Benoit Midy <bmidy_at_guddland.lu>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 13:32:06 +0000 (BST)

I found the problem.
I did see the same problem on the Archos Jukebox ML _at_ yahoo

Some guys get problem when downloading the file from Netscape !!
And now I did download it using IE and all works good !!

Perhaps could it be added to the FAQ to helps people to not waste time by error
seeking like me today.

That's because I m at work and we works under OS/2 (and linux too) so I did download
it using Netscape.