Subject: RE: ID3 tags error
From: Daniel Stenberg (daniel_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2002-08-26

On Mon, 26 Aug 2002, Binder, David wrote:

> Speaking of ID3 tags...I have a handful of files where the ID3 tag shows up
> as <untitled> for both the track name and artist, yet, when I look at the
> file manually on my PC (I usually use Winamp) the ID3 tag looks fine (both
> V1 and V2 are populated). Most of my other songs' tags appear fine on my
> AJB6000. I am currently using the daily build from Aug. 22. Any ideas?

So far, almost every time someone has mentioned this, it has turned out to be
exactly because of this previously mentioned size-limit.

If you think otherwise, I'm more than interested in having a look at one or
two of those files to see if I can find any flaws in the id3 tags code. If
you can make them available for download somewhere and mail me the link I'll
take a peek.

--
Daniel "Bagder" Stenberg -- http://rockbox.haxx.se/