Subject: RE: Patch: playlist updates

RE: Patch: playlist updates

From: Lee Marlow <lmarlow_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 07:43:00 -0600

I always listen to my Rockbox on full HD shuffle. Sometimes I get to a
song that's on an album that I'd like to hear more of. When this
happens, I switch shuffle off and listen to the rest of the album.
Last_shuffle_index keeps track of the last song that was playing when I
switched shuffle off. Now, when I switch shuffle back on, the playlist
starts playing from where I left on when I last had shuffle on, with the
same shuffle order.

I hope that explains it well enough.

By the way, did I pick the right area of RTC to use? I tried to find
the first area with 4 bytes free, but I'm not sure if I did after I
looked at the RTC debug screen.