Subject: RE: Bookmarking
From: Nielsen Linus (ext) (Linus.Nielsen_at_elema.siemens.se)
Date: 2002-08-28

> Yes it will be a a great feature.
> An like said Linus it makes sense when it could be persistent.
>
> So is there any room left to dotre it ?

Even on a tiny 6GByte disk, i guess there is room. :-)

> Actually how is store the path of the file to resume ? is'nt
> it in some sector of the HD ?

Yes, sector 61.

> And it'll be interesting to define a structure to use ? how
> people would like to ghet this feature implemented?

Personally, I won't start coding on such a feature until we have FAT writes.
I want the bookmark to be a file on the disk, maybe with the same name as
the MP3 file with a .BKM extension. Just press the Bookmark key, and it
creates/updates the file.

/Linus