Subject: Re: Sleep feature
From: Robert Hak (
Date: 2002-08-28

I don't mean to be rude.. but PLEASE PLEASE check the requests listing on
sourceforge and the past emails....

This was requested ;)

On Wed, 28 Aug 2002, Benoit Midy wrote:

I'd like to know if someone has already request/thought about a sleep feature, I mean a
sleep like the TV sleep 30 min and the Player will play for 30 min abd after will
Shutdown automatically.

PS: sorry for ma last email with PGP, signature ... I'd forget to disable it (my email soft
has no way to make the PGP siignature according to the destination adresse so....
sometime I forget to disable it)

                    Robert E. Hak

       Rockbox: The Archos Firmware Replacement!

"God is obsolete."
        - !!!SRINI :