Subject: Play-Pause Losing Control
From: Chad Lockwood (
Date: 2002-08-30

Shouldn't the play/pause always work to play/pause no mater what screen your in?
Does anybody else think that losing control of the recorder is a bad thing? I use my recorder at work all the time. If someone walks up to talk, I can't pause the song to hear them if im in the menus...that's a bad thing isn't it?. The attached patches fix that. I realize that the players cant do this but the recorders have all the buttons we need, the play/pause and right button should not do the same job. What do you think??