Subject: Re: Custom WPS
From: Justin Heiner (jheiner_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2002-08-30

The Custom WPS still has work that needs to be done with it. My reasoning
behind having it enabled 100% now is that other people other than me will do
updating on it hopefully (brainstorming with Bagder and others for that idea).

Doing something like that is currently beyond my knowledge... I don't think
that the current implementation of %? could handle more than one type of if
statement. It could possibly be done with %? and then %ia to modify the artist.
We've currently got only 64 characters per line on the Custom WPS, so whatever
commands are implented should be kept short and sweet.

Also, I'd like to send out a plea for anyone with a recorder and programming
knowledge to debug the recorder version for me and try to figure out why it's
not scrolling. It's works on the player, and it's the same functions, so it
should work on the recorder :-)

-Justin