Subject: Re: display bug
From: Mike Soultanian (msoultan_at_csulb.edu)
Date: 2002-08-30

hmm.. even more of a display bug I just noticed this morning. If you
select file "for" the WPS, it still displays all the id3 info (I think
that's what it's displaying)..

I didn't have much time to play with it this morning, I'll give it
another try later to confirm this.. but i'm pretty sure.

later,
mike