Subject: A request

A request

From: Bradley M Alexander <storm_at_tux.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 22:55:42 -0400

I have a JB6000, and I have a request. (1.3 is by far the best release yet,
and it also surpasses the original by a long margin...)

My request is if you could make the pointer when stop is pressed point to
the current song rather than the last one selected. To explain, I have a
directory of songs by different artists. With the unit on random play
(shuffle), I select a song, and it plays. Say four songs later, I hear
something and decide I would rather play another song by the same artist.
When I press stop, the pointer is in the first song in the list which I
selected, instead of the current song that I stopped.

Is this a doable request?

Thanks,
--
--Brad
Bradley M. Alexander                |   storm [at] debian.org