Subject: Re: filesystem problems?
From: Andrew Jamieson (
Date: 2002-09-01

I've had the same problem. It became significantly worse when I set the HDD
spin down to 2s - but that could be a different problem with a similar
symptom. I have been unable to find anyway to reliably replicate this,
which is why I had not posted a report, except that it maybe happens more
often on lower battery levels.

AJB6000, btw.