Subject: Re: Some ideas
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2002-09-01

Olivier BUTLER wrote:
> 1) in pause mode ,is it possible to make the pause icon and/or the progress
> bar blinking?

Sure. But why?

> 2) Will auto-poweroff be implemented?

Yes.

> 3) When browsing thru folder/track, : can the left key be repeatable to go
> quickly to the root?

Fixed.

> 4) When 'ON' is pressed the user start browsing : can the start point of
> browsing be always the current playing track ( in play mode of course )?
> actually once you start browsing without playing a new file, you lose
> the current folder/track and after 'prev/next track'.

This is a bit of a mess to implement, and I personally don't want it this way. Current browse dir could be nice to save in resume info, but I would not want it to change dir every track change.

> 6) In the browse list : can 1 pixel be added between the icon and the text
> ( could be nicer ) ?

We already have one pixel space between icon and text. Do you want two?

> 8) When browsing: is it possible to browse page-by-page by pushing Fx +
> UP/DOWN ?

Yup, it's possible. I've been thinking about something like that. We'll see what comes of it.

> 9) The STOP button of the remote could act as 'ON'. This will permit the
> user to remotly browse.

You mean to exit out of the WPS? Then how would it stop playback? I think most people prefer having the remote buttons do what they are marked as.

--
Björn