Subject: Re: Nitpicking
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2002-09-01

Magnus Holmgren wrote:
> Noticed a few display qirks on the latest player:
>
> * Using "button_get(true);" in volume and ff/rewind isn't great, since
> it stops time displays. wps_refresh() needs to be called now and then.

Ffwd/rew alters the time display anyway (and updates it peridocally), so there's no point it calling wps_refresh().

The volume changes i can maybe agree on, although I'd say people normally release MENU immediately after adjusting volume, and then the time updates. The time freeze only occurs if you keep holding down MENU.

--
Björn