Subject: Re: Sinus and cosinus functions
From: Daniel Stenberg (daniel_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2002-09-02

On Sun, 1 Sep 2002, Damien Teney wrote:

> I've rewritten the sinus (sin()) function. It really calculates the sinus,
> without using tables. However, I don't know how fast it is, and I haven't
> tried it on my Archos. If someone could do it... ;-)

I'm sorry, but...

1. We don't have floating point support.

2. We don't have a particular need for sin(), unless you can tell us why.

3. You should always try out experiments yourself on the Archos before
   mailing them the list, if possible, as it will reduce the amount of non-
   working "improvements" posted.

--
Daniel "Bagder" Stenberg -- http://rockbox.haxx.se/