Subject: Re: Sinus and cosinus functions
From: Damien Teney (dteney_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2002-09-02

>Sinus and cosinus are french terms, or more precisely latin terms.

Yes, I'm Belgian and I speak french ;-)

>1. We don't have floating point support.

Sorry, I didn't know that.

>2. We don't have a particular need for sin(), unless you can tell us why.

It's just because I needed the sine function in one of my app (a
screensaver), and I thought it could be included in the librairies for other
developpers later.

>3. You should always try out experiments yourself on the Archos before
> >mailing them the list, if possible, as it will reduce the amount of
> >non-working "improvements" posted.

Ok, I'll do it.

D a m i e n T e n e y

dteney_at_hotmail.com

http://www.mcarsweb.com

Affichez, modifiez et partagez gratuitement vos photos en ligne: